Forgive me readers for I have sinned. Its been nearly a month since my last blog. I am now just doing the last few little jobs that have been hanging around.
I had the final bit of skirting board made by DW Wood Mouldings and fitted them along with the final bits of plinth.
Same both sides
I have fitted the rear door vents.
16g SS special order, nice and thick
Still need varnishing
I have fitted the front button.
Ready for some bumping now ;-)
And finally I've fitted a warning LED to the dash to confirm the alternator parallelling is locked in.
A horrible job which I didn't photograph was the removal of a spill of 2.5L of tar paint in the chain locker. I decided it would be better to let it dry then use a hot air gun to melt it into manageable slices. It worked but took about an hour and the last bits in the corners was a real job.
I have decided to move the inverter inside under the rear stairs. I have had a couple of comments about it and I was a little unsure if it was a good idea when I decided to put it in the engine room I will probably do this next week.