Saturday 10 August 2013

Comfy Seats :-)

About a month ago I made some templates for the seat cushions to finish the seats on the stern deck.

After a lot of hunting around and reading reviews I decided to place the order with Caravan & Boat Seat Cover Centre.  I liked the name to start with as it said exactly what they did and following a few chats and emails with John I was convinced it they were the right people to make them.  Its true what they say in sales, "people buy people" and so it was with John.

So here they are in all their glory!



They have been beautifully made and so neat.  I'm not sure of the density of the foam but they are surprisingly heavy, very comfortable and supportive.

Thanks 

1 comment:

  1. Jill, Matilda Rose12 August 2013 at 20:12

    Seat look great but can't wait to see you in your Tutu!

    ReplyDelete