Saturday 5 April 2014

Trip Blog Title

I have given lots of thought to the name of our new blog to chronicle our travels on the mainland European waterways.

In the end I decided on simply WB Avalon WB standing for WideBeam. Simples! In our case WB relates to the style of boat.  Essentially Avalon is a traditional Narrowboat style and layout but double the width.  It's full know designation is WBNB (WideBeamNarrowBoat).  I know it's one of the best Oxymorons but it is what it is.

Become a follower and join us on our adventure.  This blog will be less of a technical boat blog and more a travel and lifestyle blog.  I will be co-authoring it with my wife Debbie and occasional input from our Airedale Terriers Teddy and Herbie.


2 comments:

  1. Well what a great blog this has been read the lot over the last 4 maybe 5 days often into the early hours. So much info in it a great reference for other builders. Deb must be one easy going wife that's for sure but I guess she could see the shared vision coming along as it were. Well done 12 out of 10 thanks for sharing I'm on with the next one now.
    Ade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to start reading your new blog!

    ReplyDelete