Not much done today. I have got some revised drawings from the designer to accommodate the way I want to do the roof.
The roof beams I ordered on Monday arrived today.
Stored on the bow for now
Here is one the right way up
These have been deliberately left long and will be trimmed to length later.
I am keeping a spreadsheet of the weight I am adding to the hull as I need to have this so I can determine at how much ballast to add later.
I found a neat metal weight calculator on the net. Here is the result for the trimmed to length roof beams.
So another 525 kg to be added. Just for fun, I told the calculator to work it out as if it was gold. Result 1308kg