Friday, 24 February 2012


I fitted the anodes today amongst other jobs, 4 x 2.5Kg each side.  Another £200 done.

I'm now making the steps for the bedroom doors, confirmed the curtain order, re-doing the plumbing to incorporate a large carbon filter in the water supply which meant draining the water tank.  I started this with the kitchen tap, but after about 1/2 hour no noticeable drop on the water gauge so I got out the mains submersible.  That soon shifted it.  So its good to know that the water will not run out too quickly with normal use.  The one thing we both hated on the NB was the care we had to take with water with such a small tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment