Following the radiator debacle I am now back on track. I have all the radiators hung and the plumbing on the port side in. I have used Speedfit for the plumbing. Both lines tested and they held 2 bar for 30 minutes each. So, happy with that I have now started fixing the side panels permanently.
The mess on the floor is insulation cut away for the pipes
I have also wired up the port side mains and put in the bow thruster control wire and a heavy duty 7 core cable for the tunnel lights and horn and a few spares.
Used cable ties stapled to the baton to secure the wires
Sockets are temporary
The wiring will be zoned and fused to 16amps each. There'll be bedroom, lounge, kitchen sockets, individual kitchen appliances, washing machine which will be acced forn the bathroom and an external MCB RCD unit for the rear deck.
I have decided to use 12v lighting throughout so these and the other 12v appliances will be on their own consumer unit.
Post a Comment