Thursday 20 January 2011

My Head Hurts

Two way light switching.  Looks simple and is when you've done it.

This is the diagram I used, there is another way as well

The bedroom was easy as this is a simple loop, however the lounge was a bit harder as I have the wiring running in a 2 spur system to save cable runs.

As you can guess I have been doing some wiring today.  The bathroom is now fully wired. The bedroom and the lounge area have their primary lighting done now and will get their secondary lighting done when the ceiling goes up.  There will also be complimentary lighting under the gunwales and around plinths and stairs.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Kev

    Do you have to have your electrical inspected for certification or insurance?

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rick

    No only gas needs to be inspected and I'm not entirely sure if that is on a new boat. Certainly forms part of the Boat Safety Scheme after 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx Kev. Just wondering. Same here for the gas installations. I think I'll get the electrical inspected as well. I don't have a good track record with Electricity especially AC circuits. ;-)

    Warming up there at all yet? -23C here this morning! Brrrrrrrrr

    Looking good. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work mate ..........seems you are very hard worker.

    ReplyDelete